Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Musings

well here it is....my first blog...and it comes at a time when am supposed to be ghoting(ppl still think I am!) for my all important Bioinformatics test tomorrow. I happen to take the concept of the so called "open book" a l'il too far where I open the book only in the exam hall, for all the first yearites out there.....baaaaaad idea....don't even think about it!!For most of you out there it's only during an exam that your brain shuts off...the same thing happens to me,but only a day or two before the exam!!! Yeah, I know it sounds crazy..but it does..I end up watching a truck load of movies, listening to never before heard songs(which i never listen to again) and end up doing a whole lottta random things....like am trying to blog now...I might pick up a copy of autocar in a few mins...or I might wanna think about what plagues the Indian cricket team!!! Now...that gets me thinking about the Indian team,Sid just postd a blog few days ago about the failed cup mission However am not gonna judge them...they're a great bunch of players who deserve much more than brickbats from ordinary mortals like us.I decided a long time ago that the world cup for me would be all about that exquisite cover drive , the toe crushing yorker, the murderous hook n so on....it doesn't matter to me which team wins...all that matters is the celebration of these wonderfully talented sportsmen pitting their wits against each other!!!Now that am bored with all the blogging ...shall move onto more interesting things now....shall keep posting a few more in the times to come....
adios

1 comment:

Rachit Chandra said...

i so wish i could also watch cricket without getting into the team mode and just relishing the ultimate in cricketing world. but alas, i can't and hence i chose not to witness the blink-n-u-miss indian appearance to the west indies.

ps: welcome to the blososphere :)